The Inventory Screen is where you enter, edit and review information about your inventory. You can get to it by tapping on the Sidebar Menu → Inventory.
Here you can view all the products currently listed in your store and the detailed information about each. You can also Add or Edit Products here (see the links below)
NOTE: Items with UPCs are limited in the ways they can be edited. If you need to change the Title, Description, Brand, Category, or Photo, please Report Product Info.
You may edit all product information in a custom item (products without UPCs).
This tab shows you the following information about a product (the ones in italics cannot be edited directly):
- Code (aka UPC)
- Quantity - Includes two fields: Quantity on Shelf and Quantity in Stockroom
- Price (tap the blue arrow to select the type of pricing)
- Standard Pricing (Default Option): Set one price for an item.
- Fixed Pricing: Use this option if you have different price choices for a single item. Set the price options (name and price) by tapping the + sign in the pricing menu.
- Variable Pricing: enter the price of the item every time it is rung up.
- Bulk Pricing: If you offer certain items in bulk only, you can add bulk pricing. Set the price options (quantity and price) by tapping the + sign in the pricing menu.
- Pricing By Weight: Set the price per specific unit of measure and enter the weight every time the item is sold (price will be calculated automatically). If you are utilizing an integrated scale the weight will be calculated by the scale. The available units of measure are Gram, Kilogram, Ounce, Pound, and Catty.
- Pricing By Weight Variable: Set the price per specific unit of measure and enter the price every time the item is sold (weight will be calculated automatically). The available units of measure are Gram, Kilogram, Ounce, Pound, and Catty.
- Tax Rate
- In Store Only Flag
- Discontinued Flag
Enter and edit the the following fields for your product:
- Default Supplier
- Supplier Product ID
- Cost (can only be entered once you have selected a Supplier)
- Margin (this is calculated automatically once you put in a Cost)
- Reorder Trigger Point (the quantity at which the product can automatically be added to a purchase order)
- Reorder Amount (the default quantity to order when adding the item to a Purchase Order)
Bindo supports multiple Suppliers for a single product.
View, add, and edit attributes like size and color without creating a matrix.
View and edit linked products (such as different sizes of the same shirt). The matrix tab only appears if a matrix has been created.
View recent product sales for any date range and quickly access the associated transactions.