Resetting the Socket Mobile 7ci Barcode Scanner
You can perform a reset by downloading the Socket Mobile Companion app and following the instructions in the app. Alternatively, you can follow these steps to reset your scanner:
- On your scanner, hold down the large scan button and then press the small power button until you hear 3 beeps
- Go to iPad > Settings > Bluetooth and make sure Bluetooth is turned ON
- On the Bluetooth settings screen, now tap the blue circle on the line that says Socket CHS
- Tap Forget this Device
- Turn the scanner on (you'll hear 2 beeps) and scan this barcode to reset the scanner:
- The scanner will play several tones and then will automatically turn off
- Press the small power button until the scanner turns on (you'll hear 2 beeps) and scan this barcode to put the scanner in iOS Mode (make sure you hear 3 beeps after scanning this barcode):
- After you hear the 3 beeps, go to iPad > Settings > Bluetooth and tap on Socket CHS. Tap Pair is prompted and wait for it to connect.
- Now open Bindo POS and wait for a few seconds. The scanner will connect automatically.