Reconnecting the Socket Mobile 7ci Barcode Scanner
To reconnect your scanner, follow these steps:
- Go to iPad > Settings > Bluetooth and make sure Bluetooth is turned ON.
- On the same screen, tap the blue circle on the line that says Socket CHS.
- Tap Forget this Device.
- On the scanner, press and hold the large scan button and the small power button at the same time, until you hear three beeps.
- Turn the scanner on and in the list of Devices, you'll see Socket CHS.
- Tap Socket CHS and select Pair if prompted.
- Re-open the Bindo app. When the barcode icon in the bottom left corner is blue, the scanner is ready to use.