Bindo POS + WooCommerce Integration
Bindo offers an integration with WooCommerce that allows you to connect your Bindo store to your online store powered by WooCommerce. With this integration all of your product information can be managed in one place. Create your products in Bindo and names, prices, quantities, images and more sync up with WooCommerce. When an order is placed on WooCommerce it will show up in your POS, deduct inventory from your store, and generate a customer profile in Bindo. If an item is out of stock in Bindo it will show out of stock online.
To set up the Bindo + WooCommerce integration:
- Confirm your Bindo inventory is configured correctly to be synced with your online store. To do this confirm that:
- All products that you prefer to sell in store only (and not online) are marked "In Store Only" in Bindo.
- Bindo product images are the images that you want displayed online. You may add multiple images to a product in Bindo and all images will be pushed to your WooCommerce store.
- Make sure your Bindo product names are the names that you want displayed online.
- Make sure your Bindo product descriptions are the descriptions that you want displayed online.
- Authorize Bindo to access your WooCommerce store: To authorize the integration fill out theform here: http://www.bindoconnector.com/createstore/install_w Note: Store ID is required to submit this form. To get your store ID log into the Bindo Dashboard and locate the number in the URL directly after https://dashboard.bindo.com/ If the URL shows https://dashboard.bindo.com/710/summary then your Store ID is 710. If you have multiple locations please contact email@example.com to confirm the Store ID that should be provided.
Note there are some product fields that exist in WooCommerce and not in Bindo. These fields will not be created for your products and must be created in WooCommerce directly. For example website SEO fields must be edited in WooCommerce directly. It is important that if you do edit fields in WooCommerce that you edit only those fields that Bindo does not create/update directly. If you attempt to edit a field such as product name, or if you change a price in WooCommerce directly (both name and image are fields managed by Bindo), Bindo will subsequently overwrite your change. Make those changes in Bindo and Bindo only.
Important notes regarding the integration:
- Nothing will happen with the integration until someone at Bindo enables it for you. Once you complete the authorization step above, Bindo will be notified and reach out to you to confirm that you want to set the integration to go live.
- Once the integration is configured any new products that you create in Bindo will be pushed to your website automatically, unless you mark those items as "In Store Only".
- Inventory quantities will stay up to date in your online store based on the quantities that are in Bindo. The default setting is to disallow orders on items where inventory is at or below 0 in Bindo. The integration currently supports a connection with inventory quantities in a single Bindo location (a multi-location integration is possible but requires additional set up, please contact us for more information).
- Orders placed online will appear in your Bindo store automatically.
- Items created in Bindo, pushed to WooCommerce, and subsequently deleted or marked "In Store Only" in Bindo will not be deleted in WooCommerce but rather marked "unpublished". Since items that are deleted in WooCommerce are deleted permanently we designed the integration this way to prevent accidental deletion of items. To delete an item in WooCommerce log into your WooCommerce store and delete it directly from the WooCommerce admin dashboard.