Invoices & Quotes
By default Invoices are enabled when you start using Bindo. If you do not plan to use Invoices you may disable them from Settings > Add-ons. Tap •••, select Edit, uncheck Enable Invoice, and tap Save. Repeat the same steps to enable Invoices once again. While disabled the "Invoices" option will not appear in the sidebar menu.
Create an Invoice or Quote
- On the Invoices page tap + and select Quote or Invoice.
- Select a customer (required). The customer you select is automatically added to both "Bill To" and "Ship To" fields.
- Scan or select the inventory. You can tap on the item to change the quantity, tax, or other item options. If applicable add a miscellaneous charge by tapping "Choose Inventory" and then tapping "Add Charge".
- By default the due date is set to one week from today, adjust the due date by tapping on the Due Date field.
- If applicable add notes in the Notes section.
- When you're done, tap Save.
There are various around for managing invoices as shown in the Invoice Menu above. If the customer would like to make a payment, select the invoice and tap •••, then select Full or Partial payment.
Other functions you can manage from the Invoice Menu include:
- Send Invoice: Send a copy of the invoice via email.
- Fulfill Order: Update the fulfillment status of the order and enter the quantity of goods or services delivered.
- Duplicate: Create a new invoice with the same customer, products, and notes as the current invoice.
- Air Print: Print a copy of the invoice on an AirPrint compatible printer.
If you have created a quote you may convert that quote into an invoice from the same menu - in order to collect payment on a quote you must convert it into an invoice.
Tracking Invoices / Account Receivable
Track invoice payment status with color coded status tags which allow for a quick visual check. Each invoice is tagged as "Unpaid", "Partial Paid", or "Paid", additionally if the current date is past the due date and the invoice is not fully paid it is tagged "Overdue".
Another way to track invoices is with the Accounts Receivable report, which includes information on all invoices that are Unpaid or Partial Paid. On the Accounts Receivable report you can filter by date, invoice age, or customer.
Turn on "Warehouse Management" features to add signature confirmation for invoice delivery, and track other actions around deliveries. Read more about the Warehouse Management feature in Bindo.