Adding an Associate to Your Store
Create A New Associate
- Go to the sidebar → Settings → Associates tab.
- Tap the three blue dots in the upper right-hand corner.
- If your associate does not have a user ID yet, tap "Create New Associate". If they have a user ID, tap "Add Existing User" (instructions below)
- In the "Create New Associate" screen, have your employee enter their full name, a user name, their email address, and a password that has at least 6 characters.
- Tap in the role field and select the associate permission level you'd like your associate to have.
- Tap "Create Bindo Account".
- Your user is now created and added to your store!
Add Existing User
If for some reason you need to add an existing user to your store (for example, you've removed them to change the permission level), follow these steps.
- Tap the More Options icon in the upper right-hand corner.
- Tap "Add Existing User"
- Enter the user’s Bindo ID and select the role desired.
You can switch users by tapping on the silhouette in the upper right-hand corner. Then, select the user and enter their password.