Create Your Store
Once you've downloaded the Bindo POS app, the first step is to create your store.
- Open the Bindo POS app and tap on "Create Account"
- Enter your store name, the phone number, and zip code, and tap Next.
- Tap on your store or fill out the address information and tap Next. If you notice anything wrong or missing with the address, don't worry - we can change it!
- Fill in the information to create a Bindo ID (your full name, email, and a password you'll remember). You'll use this to sign in to the App and the Dashboard from now on.
- Tap on Create Bindo Account. Your store will open and you'll be signed in.
How do I change or recover my password?
If you forgot your password, tap on Recover underneath the sign in button on the sign in page.