Set your favorites grid with shortcuts to the most common items in your inventory, ready to add to a sale at a tap.
There are six pages of favorites available, which you can rename and organize as you see fit. The default labels for the favorites pages are the numbers 1 through 6. You can switch between pages by tapping on its name.
NOTE: You can only add items already entered in the inventory to the favorites grid. You cannot add a new inventory item from this screen.
Organize the Favorites Pages
- Tap and hold a shortcut page name until a pop-up appears.
- Type in the title you would like and tap Save.
Add Items to the Favorites Grid
- Tap and hold a blank square on the favorites grid.
- Scroll or search through your inventory and tap to select an item. To add a product matrix to a shortcut button make sure to select the parent product of the matrix.
Remove Items from the Favorites Grid
- Tap and hold an existing item on the favorites grid.
- Tap Remove.